Monday 24 December 2018

Of Wedding and Weekend

Congratulations Mel and Andry!
Unofficial photo taken with my phone haha

Hello! I just got back from Mel's Wedding reception yesterday! I only had like 1.5 hours of sleep before that so I got knocked out right away in the car. Then I had lots of work to do after I reached home so I couldn't blog about it. But anyway here I am! Anyway I just want to firstly congratulate the new couple on your wedding! May you both love each other more everyday and form a warm loving family <3

Anyway I left for Bandung at 7 AM on Sunday. Even though the reception only begins at 7 PM, I was told that the traffic to Bandung was really bad the day before on Saturday. So my cousin recommended me to leave earlier (was planning to leave on like 8-9 AM ish). Well yup there was a bit of jam here and there. Only reached Bandung at 1230 PM! That's like 5.5 hours whew.

My go to vegan place in Bandung!
Weird name I know but well veganism is very spiritual heh

Helped my brother to check in the hotel first and thankfully my sister (who booked the hotel) got the green light for early check in and yay we got 2 rooms before check in time mwahaha. One of the room was used for makeup first so some of the ladies decided to do their makeup first as my aunts have to attend the tea-ceremony at 2 PM. I went to get lunch first before heading back to my brother's hotel room to doze off for a good 2 hours! Went to see the tea ceremony after that.

Congratulations Mel and Andry!

We went earlier into the ballroom for family photos and then the reception started! Quite touched to see my cousin walked inside on the ballroom. We grew up together during my younger days until she left for university in Bandung. Also it also means that all of my late aunt's children are now married. She must be happy over there :') congratulations to the new couple once again! Then more photo sessions followed and yup, it was just a great Sunday spent in Bandung with my family! :)

With the cousins and some of their other-halfs :P

After that I went back home, while most of my relatives spent another night in Bandung. I got knocked out right away in the car, only waking up when I was near my hometown haha.

Alrighty that's all for yesterday's gathering with my family! It's Christmas eve now and it's a pretty silent night indeed right here in my hometown. Gonna spend the night reflecting and do some journaling. I will see you again tomorrow hopefully haha. Hope you have a good Christmas eve too! :)

No comments: