Saturday 8 December 2018

Open For Business

Well I was really busy the past three days, so I wasn't able to write about what happened on Wednesday :P Anyway we... Opened a new shop! Haha. So beside the current shop where we're selling farming goods and pesticides etc, we also opened a shop selling household goods mwahaha. From pots and pans, to glasses and plates and so on. It was a random idea we came up with earlier this year and it's finally come to a fruition now heh. So yes, exciting times ahead!

Business so far is doing good since Wednesday, where we opened the shop. It's not as much as the farming shop cause come to think of it, it's not everyday where people would break a plate, spoil a pot/pan and so on haha. Whereas people always need fertilisers, pesticides, fungicides etc once their products are finished. But it's okay, I'm not really into the "money". Just wanna help the locals there!

You know come to think of it, making money was never my main intention of opening the farming shop. I just thought it was a strategic place, because we're surrounded by farming lands. And thus I thought it would be great to have a shop here, as farmers won't have to go to town to get the stuff they need. Cause before the shop opened, even us (the farm) have to go to town to buy the stuff we need. The town is about 10 KM away so yeah, I reckon it helps a lot to have a shop there.

So similarly for this new shop, I just hope that my existence there would help the locals to get their household needs. Also come to think of it, there isn't a household shop nearby our area! :O 

I've always believed that the universe will help you as long as your intention is good. It may not give you an excess, but enough to take care of you I guess? Also when it comes to money, we won't have enough right heh. Think about it, we always want more and crave more isn't it haha.

Anyway I hope the new shop will run smoothly. And may it benefit a lot of people around us. 

I'm going to try my best to blog more entries before this year ends. Been busy the past week, but I guess I can breathe easier now. I hope you had a great beginning of December.

May we end this year beautifully! I'll see you soon.

No comments: