Saturday 23 March 2019

Anxious


Another awesome song release by one of my favourite singer, Phum Viphurit! Hello, Anxiety.

This is that song that sounds so good by feels so familiar(ly aching). I'm proud and happy that Phum has decided to share this wonderful song with us, and yes, I think many of us have found a piece of us in this song. And as seen from the comments section, Phum is right when he said that too!

Well to begin with, I'm not sure if I am clinically diagnosed with anxiety. But I've spent a great deal amount of time coping with it heh. Sleepless nights, powerless days, where I'm just really crippled with worries. Which is quite ironic because I've always regarded myself as a positive person.

Perhaps all of us have anxiety. I mean, who's not really worried about the future and life itself?

I hope you enjoy this song and well, this song is going to stay with me for a long time in life.

Thanks Phum! Kop Khun Kap!

No comments: