Sunday 31 March 2019

Eden

Alright, time to share with you some of my music discoveries for March! Man can't believe that 3 months have passed in 2019 already. Crazy. It feels like the year just began a few days ago.

Anyway hmm seriously thanks to Spotify I discovered a lot of music every month! So to err make my life easier (AKA cause I'm lazy) I'm not going to talk about every song, just the new ones of my favourite ones! Seriously man, thanks to Spotify's weekly discovery and release radar playlist I've been discovering so many new songs every month. It's so cool. And I love most of these songs!

Alright here goes!

Great Music of March:
- Enemies by Egoism
- Handmade Heaven by Marina
- Don't Feel Like Crying by Sigrid
- BKLYNLDN by Shura (!!!)
- Harvest Moon by Mree
- Eden by Hania Rani
- Hello, Anxiety by Phum Viphurit
- My Salvation by Lighthouse Family
- Jet Black Heart by Ojai
- Bend and Break by FM-84

Song of the month: Hello, Anxiety by Phum Viphurit and Harvest Moon by Mree 

Alright lets begin with the new discoveries. Enemies by Egoism is such a cool summer song by this new band I discovered from Australia! I really love the guitar riffs in the song and the appregios haha. It's such a great song to drive to and it really reminds me of summer days. As for Mree, I discovered her from this song from my weekly discovery playlist in Spotify and oh my goodness I fell in love with this song so much. It's really really dreamy and her vocals is amazing. I wish I could discover her earlier but as always, better late than never I guess!

Hania Rani's Eden is truly an amazing song. So glad I discovered her music because wow she's a great piano player! I've discovered two of her songs so far, Eden and Glass, also discovered via the release radar playlist on Spotify. Eden is an amazing piece. Please give it a listen!

I forgot to include Marina's Handmade Heaven in last month haha. I think it's a beautiful song and I love the music video! I am very excited for her new album too. Anyway I love the lyrics of the song, especially the first line that goes: "I envy the birds high up in the trees, they live all their lives so purposefully" It resonates within me, cause... At times I feel lost in life, about my purpose heh.

And Shura dropped her new song BKLYNLDN which is such a silky, smooth and warm song. I think it's a continuation from Touch and damn it Shu, I haven't "moved on" from Touch and now you dropped this song! Eeep! Haha. I sincerely look forward to the day where I will cuddle with my other half on bed on a cold Sunday morning with that song blasting through our room. Whew!

And Sigrd also released her debut album "Sucker Punch!" I think it's a great album although hmm. I don't really "feel" the lyrics, weirdly somehow. Also can't really make a connection with the album, even though I have to say some of her songs are really great! And DKMV is still my favourite for me.

Alright that's all from me today. It's getting late and I don't wanna continue further haha. But yes, I enjoy the discoveries I made in March! Pretty excited for April cause there are 3 albums I'm looking forward to! Jai Wolf's Cure To Loneliness, SOAK's Grim Town, and The Cranberries' In The End. Though I'm also not looking forward to the latter, cause... I still feel sad about Dolores' passing :l

Okay, I hope you had a Marvelous March! Lets welcome an Amazing April people :) Take care.

No comments: