Monday 26 November 2012

Maksim In Concert Singapore!

 Will hold this quote dearly with me for this week

Hello everyone! Okay just gonna make this a quick one. Anyway yup I just got back from Maksim concert in Singapore held at Esplenade! And I found out Singapore is his first country of his Asian tour :D So honoured to be the first audiences to watch haha. I went to his concert in 2009. That was 3 years ago! Haha. I went with Serena and her friend, still remember.

This time round I went alone haha. Oh well no worries! I really want to watch his concert anyway. And lucky me, by purchasing his new album there I got entitled to an autograph session! Yaaaaay was so happy haha. So I purchased one and got his autograph! :D

His concert was... As usual, as expected, sublime! Really love his new songs from The Movies. Can't believe he played "Secret"! OMG haha my favourite song. And he played it well and beautifully, though at certain times I feel the background music was a bit out of sync. But actually... The songs I really love were the songs from his previous albums he played just now. Croatian Rhapsody, Somewhere in Time, KOLIBRE! Haha. Well all these songs bring back memories so yeah :)

And after the concert I queued up for the autograph session! Sadly no photography is allowed so too bad I guess. But still! I feel so happy and excited to have the pianist himself sign it in front of me! I just told him "I enjoyed your concert!" and he gave me a smile *omg melts* and waaaaaaaa! But well he seems tired! I hope you rest well tonight Maksim! :) It was definitely a great concert I will remember. And I aspire to be like you one day! :D

 Me and my "freshly" autographed Maksim new album!
By him!!! In front of me haha

Yup. Anyway, it's my last week of ITP and also FYP. For FYP, it will truly be my last LEAP and last HURDLE to pass through! Must make it through, although it would mean sleepless nights. But let's go. I really can't wait for all these to end. But at the same time I know I have to get through this first, then I'll be over and done with.

Alright might not blog till ITP/FYP ends. So please pray for me to be strong.

I shall end off this post with a quote I will hold dear for this week.

"Hope is important, because it can
make the present moment more bearable.
If we believe that TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER
WE CAN BEAR A HARDSHIP TODAY"
- Thich Nhat Hanh -

No comments: