Sunday 4 November 2012

Mausam

 Cool cloud pattern today at Eunos!

Hello hello! If you're wondering of the title of today's post, it's Mausam which (thanks to Google) is weather or climate in Hindi hehe. Anyway it is also a song by Nitin Sawhney which I discovered through Buddha Bar III! A really beautiful song by him and also featuring Reena Bhardwaj. I was looking through videos in Youtube and found the translation and the lyric of the song :)

Which I will talk about later.

Anyway today was a... Good Sunday. The weather as so lovely in the morning and afternoon with bright and clear skies. It was really nice in the east when I went to the temple. Especially at Kallang (check out my photos yo!) and also the clouds are really lovely and cute. When I went back to the west, it started to get cloudy. And in the evening, it just.... Rained. Continuously.

 Row row row your boat
Down Kallang River!
Merrily merrily merrily merrily
Life is but a dream~

So my plan to run failed boohoo. But well I decided to do stairs training instead! Don't know why but my body itches to do some exercise. So stairs training it is. 4x10 reps! I really miss my KK training days. Though back then we did like 4x40 haha. And also 3x Bukit Timah trail. But it was great, and since my block only has 10 floors so yeah heh.

Today my plan was to buy thing to bring back as I'll be flying off on Friday. And since we have extra band practice on Tue, I'm afraid I have no time so I decided to buy the stuff today! But somehow today... Was a bad day to buy things cause somehow I couldn't find them! Went to Jelita Cold Storage and I couldn't find the soup condiments my mum is looking for and the tea my dad wants me to get. So I just got whatever I could find.

So at night I decided to make a last minute trip to Clementi, hoping I can find them at NTUC. And Fairprice Finest doesn't have them as well. Not giving up, I went to the normal Fairprice near Courts and... They have what I'm looking for. Weird how... The Finest one doesn't have it! Oh well nevermind, at least I got what I needed now. Still left with tea though. Trying my luck on Wednesday.

I don't know why but... Today, the word that I should use to describe how I feel today is... Empty. I don't know but everything feels like they're floating. Well I really hope it's the rain. And the weather. And everything else.  I hope it's just me. Well tomorrow will be a better day! This week will be hell of an awesome week! :)

Talking about week, well I really suppose the next two weeks are going to happen so quickly. There will be so many things happening. This week alone we have an extra band prac, I'll be helping out the DBS research talk, I'm going back this Friday. Then next week we have Deepavali, we have MDXXXVI (OMG so soon!) and my sis will be coming over as well.

So yeah, with so many things happening, I'm pretty sure time will fly by so quickly.

I hope to be able to seize through every moment on these two weeks though. Once MD is over, then I can put more concentration and time to FYP and just chiong to the finish line. I'm sure I can do this, I know I can do this, I shall do this! :)

Alright I guess that's all for now. Dear life please give me strength for the next to weeks and I know I can pull through this quite-hectic week beautifully! By the end of these two weeks I'll get to enjoy my concert and we'll make it a beautiful one in the grandeur of Esplenade concert hall. And also at the end of this week, I'll get to enjoy my home for a little while. I hope going back is a perfect chance for me to rejuvenate and vroom till the finish line.

Alright here's the song I'm talking about! Mausam by Nitin Sawhney. Lyrics below :D

To an awesome, smooth, energising and too-terrific THIRTY! :)


Lyrics goes like:

Ek rang mein jeena, jeevan ko...
(Living your life in one colour)

Aayy jaane tamanna, theek nahin...
(My dear, is not a good thing)

Gham aur Khushi do rastay hai...
(Sadness and Happiness are two paths)

Ek rahe pe chalna, theek nahin...
(To walk on one path, is not a good thing)

Chorus:
Badal jaaye Mausam...
(The Seasons change)

Khushi aaye, Jaaye Gham...
(Happiness comes and sadness leaves)

No comments: