Tuesday 20 November 2012

Small things

 This place is the place
Where the sweetest moments of my life
Happens

Hello! Today was... Really a filling day. Or I must say night whew. You'll found out why soon heh. Nevertheless today was a great day! The weather was so fine. I realised, it's been raining almost everyday here. It either rains or it's just too cloudy. I really miss the blue skies. And seeing it today really made me happy. Blue skies = great chance to take nice photos! :D

Anyway yeah today was rather a productive day. Just like yesterday woots! Though I didn't manage to finish what I need to finish, which I shall bear the consequence of doing it tonight (I won't complain no no no no). Had lunch with Candy. Been so long since we had lunch together in school. And then Frank joined us too! :) Wanted to go to DSD to visit Kwok but Frank said he wasn't in the office so oh well too bad. Thank you Candy for bearing with my urge to take photos after lunch heh.

So I went back and just continued doing my report. I know this is my FYP. Probably my last report (I hope there won't be anymore report writing stuff for the other two modules next term) and well I promise to myself that I will just push myself and write the most beautiful report I've ever written in my life hah. Just find it a drag at times. Lost motivation to write and so on. But I will and must and shall finish it, don't worry. Just me getting the better of me.

Got a reminder for Sistic to collect my ticket for Sigur Ros THIS FRIDAY1 3 MORE DAYS! OMG time really flies... I remember it was June when they announced on the Facebook page that they're coming to Singapore. And on the same day where I bought the ticket. Now it's left with three more days. I still can't wait for the concert though! Haha. Awesome Friday it will be.

So I went to Jcube to take my ticket. Candy followed and we decided to have dinner together too at Pique-Nique. So... We bought clam chowder for both of us. And ordered our mains. I ordered their Aglio Olio while she ordered the Croque Madame (which is yummy) and.... We didn't know why but we were so full -_- and yet we still have space for desserts haha. Yummy red velvet cake and two macaroons :D Great dinner but really really filling.

We went home after that and yup. That's how my day went by.

Anyway while on the way to the MRT today, walking from Moberly (to collect the SP singlet for SCMS), the sky was really pretty. So I was snapping away photos with my phone happily. Thanks Candy for bearing with me cause I stop at an average of like 20 steps to take photo HAHAHA. And also I demanded to go to a few places to take photo. And well it was nice! Haha.


Then I took this photo of my beloved school name silhoutted against a beautiful clouds pattern in the sky. Then I realised something. Soon ITP will come to an end (real soon). Then FYP will end. Then... The new tern will start. Then.. It will end. And that's it for my poly life. These thoughts at times just come randomly to myself. At random times.

But mostly,

"We always forget how fast time could fly. It is the small things we see, small things we do, scenes we come across that would remind us of this bittersweet fact"

Don't you think so? :)

No comments: