Tuesday 6 November 2012

Two more nights?

 I will miss this spot

Hello, today was a good day I suppose! Real good day cause I managed to do the things which I planned to do, and I accomplished them! Though at the end of the day I thought I wouldn't be able to finish it. So well yesterday... There were thunderstorms! Not literally of course, only the research people at SP know what I mean haha (inside joke).

So instead of drowning in the thunderstorm, I laid out a plan which I hope to accomplish in the next few days before I fly off on Friday. And according to my plan, provided they all go well, everything will be well. And no, there's no such thing as "provided". THEY WILL GO WELL hehe. Yup so in the morning I re-took the MT images, and in the afternoon crop them.

Tomorrow I'll analyse, Thursday I'll get results and then I can start compiling! :)

After work I rushed to Holland to send Fabian's films for developing and printing. Hope they turn out nice! Hehe. Was so afraid I'll be late for band but lady luck was on my side. I reached back SP at 5.45. Enough time to eat and come early for band thankfully. Anyway as usual, if... I don't eat in foodcourts, I'll go to my usual favourite spot for my dinner before band!

And as seen from the above photo, yes this is taken outside of FC5, in front of popular there hehe. I love to sit on the bench and just relax, while having either my waffle or bread. Or in today's case, bread from breadtalk I got while I was in Holland hehe. I just love to sit there and watch the sky. Sometimes when it's pretty I'll just take photos. Sky-watching must be one of my favourite things to do haha. I think many people will find me retarded but nah who cares.

I used to sit outside bandroom benches. But well thanks to the construction if I sit there all I can see is a white metal plank blocking the field so not fun :l

I even heard once, this passer-by saying "so emo" HAHAHA.

And today I have a company! Well not really but well this cleaner lady just sat on the same bench as mine, doing the same thing. She was eating bread and also just randomly looking at the sky. I was like heeeyyy I found a new friend! Haha.

 Someone is apparently enjoying sky-watching,
while having her food too!

But that's not the thing haha. Well I mean the main thing I wanna talk about tonight.

Was just walking to the MRT with Chris as usual. For the past... 3 years I've been doing this with her haha since I'll head to the bustop while she'll go to the opposite one. And she just told me "You know what, we only have three more nights of walks like this". And it dawned upon me that hell yeah it's true! Well and worst, mine will be two more nights. Cause I won't be able to make it for band on Monday as I'm going back on Friday, and will only be back on Monday night.

The past three years in band have been really a wonderful journey. Of course, I'll miss the "bigger" things. Having concerts, rehearsals, dinner with section mates and so on. But there are also the little things. Like my simple dinner alone before band, either outside of FC5 or outside bandroom. Walking to the MRT with Chris, and occasionally other bandies. The small talks, the friendships and so on. I will definitely miss it. I will miss it so much.

I hope this concert is not a farewell to my band life. I still hope in the future I can still be part of a band life, just like how it used to be for the past 7 years. To know that something which has been a part of your life for so long, will no longer be part of your life,

Is just depressing.

No comments: