Thursday 1 November 2012

身体不舒服,心情不舒服

 One day we'll be as strong as the sky
When the rain comes, it will stand
Till the blue sky comes again

Okay I don't know why but these days I tend to be more "Chinese" hah. I love to think of phrases in Chinese. I love to "talk" to myself in Chinese. Perhaps my Chinese hormones are rising. Woo la la. But meh, I don't know. Nothing wrong I guess haha. I wish I could express myself as freely in Chinese as similar to English. Just... A bit stuck with it so yeah.

Right so well, the title translates to....

"Physically and emotionally not feeling well"

That's something that truly expressed what I feel today. Physical wise, I was having headache throughout the day. Throbbing headache in front of my head. I think it's migraine or I don't know. And just not feeling well. Palpitating heartbeat, and it was rather quick too. Oh man I don't know if it's nerves or what or... I don't know but yeah.

Emotionally wise? I don't know. Just feeling very mixed up. Sad, sentimental, worried, sorta angsty and so on. Just a weird mix of feeling.

Maybe it's that time of the month.

Anyway I had to leave work early today as I had to fetch my dad's colleague at the airport in the evening. And thus I couldn't come for band either. It was rather a mixed up feeling once again, knowing that MD is coming in 2 weeks time, and we're pressed for time, but there's nothing much I can do. I promise I'll work hard for the rest of the time though! I will and I must.

The airport reminds me always, of two things. Home and dream vacations which only exist in the depths of my imagination. But to know I'll be home 8 days later, my heart feels a relief. Can't wait for Friday where I'll be going back to attend my brother's engagement ceremony hehe. Actually... I don't know what to call it in English. Not sure if that's the right term.

Well... I truly can't wait for my holidays to come. I can't wait for the day where I could reminisce of these times. And for the day where I can look back upon the year.

Dear Adhi,
Everything will be fine in the end. Just do your best, and don't stop to give your best. Cause at the end of the day, the sun would set, in a beautiful scenery like the one you'd always see. And the sun would of course rise again in the bright morning light. Smiling to the world with its might. Like the sun you would rise again in the morning. And set beautifully like it always did in the evening.

Bon nuit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why 心情不舒服??

I'm gonna be the guy type of listening. Hahahas. I WILL TELL YOU HOW YOU CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM ^^

Adhi said...

Cause I saw you then xin qing suddenly bu shu fu aiyoyo hahahaha. I don't get the guy type of listening part :O