Tuesday 18 March 2014

Can't sleep

The past few days have been very weird for me. I've been kind of losing my ability to sleep. It's not the insomnia kind where I totally can't sleep (although well, I just can't sleep heh). But it's more of a feeling? I've been having this weird and fuzzy feeling that makes me unable to go to sleep. Wouldn't say it's excitement just a weird feeling. Even I am not sure on what to call it. But well I just hope that it'll disappear soon. It's just weird, all of these.

Anyway hmm I really feel that March is dragging its feet pretty pretty slowly. I thought February and January kinda went by pretty quickly. But to realise that we have 14 more days to the end of March makes me feel that March is passing by really slowly, somehow. Maybe because the first two months of the year were filled with lots of happenings that it went by pretty quickly. But I don't know. And like Gandhi says there's more to life than increasing its speed so... Yes.

I've been (thankfully) keeping up with my project 365. We're at day 76 now and it is actually quite a challenge to take a photo everyday, and hopefully new and interesting things. But I guess that is the challenge! But well for a shutterbug like me I always find a lot of things interesting and I'm just itchy to take a photo of it. So snapping a photo everyday is quite fun for me. In fact I think I do it everyday. I hope I can continue for the rest of the year!

I can't wait to make like a hugeass collage of photos I took this year! :)

Talking about photos I took a shot which I really really love today. And it's...


Yes! Hoppipolla. My favourite song from my favourite band, written on a foggy window of a truck I was on today. It was raining in my hometown and I was in a truck. There isn't any air conditioning inside so the warmth from our bodies kinda make the inside of the window fog-up and that's when I have that brilliant idea. I wrote it and took a photo of it and voila! I am very very happy and satisfied with the photo. Just oh so great haha.

It's like writing the words using my own font and literally my own fingers!

I should do more of these because I find it really therapeutic to do "artistic" things even though I do it horribly. I can't draw for nuts, and don't even talk about creating arts and crafts haha. But like simple things like making photo quotes? Editing photos, doodling stuff, writing stuff. All of these are pretty therapeutic to me. Very lovely.

Alright gonna stop here. Watch this space for more artsy stuff from me (I hope).

No comments: