Tuesday 25 March 2014

Friend

I don't know how others perceive me as their friends. Am I a good friend, a bad friend, a friend worth keeping or someone who's forget-worthy. I don't know, and I leave it to everyone about how they feel about this. But maybe I am a bad friend, because I don't really care what you think of me, as a friend, but I just want to let you know that I'm here if you need someone to talk to! And sorry maybe, if I don't make great efforts to keep in touch with you everytime. 

Perhaps I'm a bad friend, because I'm definitely not a "close" or as I like to put it, a "clingy" friend. I'm not someone who will talk to you everyday, or even once a week. Maybe I'll comment on your post on social media and stuff, but well yes, shame on me for not trying to talk to all my friends once a week or something. If you know what I mean.

But like I said, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here :)

I'm kind of glad to have a few friends who share the same thoughts as me about this issue. I once talked to a good friend of mine and apologised to her for not keeping in touch with her after so long. And her reply was the same, how she felt guilty for not talking to me for a long time. And we both come to a conclusion that it is perfectly fine to do this, because somehow no matter how long we didn't talk, we ended up talking like as if we just met yesterday.

I come across a similar post in Tumblr about friends, how best friends are people in your life, whom you may not talk to for a long period of time but when you do, you talk to them like as if you met with them everyday. Which is very true. I don't believe in having one best friend in life. But I truly believe that I have great friends around, who I am proud to know of.

Not sure if it's because I'm someone who's quite used to be alone, that I become such a person. But well yup like I said I'm just not the clingy type of friends you will find.

So to those who think that I'm a bad friend... I would like to apologise I suppose? Don't worry I will always treat you as my good friends yeah :) Anyway I'm writing about this well just because I feel like writing about this. Well I think many times in life where we want to know how others see us in front of their eyes. And I will never know how I look and act in the eyes of others. But just in case you want to know how I view things, well this is it.

No comments: