Sunday 23 March 2014

Feathers

 Feathers

Today was a lovely Sunday indeed. Although towards the end I get really really moody like I just got the ultimate moodswing of the month kind of thing. I suppose it's that time of the month again. Of course I'm not getting menstruation but it's just one of those days of the month where my hormone levels are just off-balance. So yes.

But nevertheless we've been enjoying a good dose of sunshine the past three days. It hasn't been raining since Friday and the weather is pretty lovely. Good to see Mr Blue Sky again after a seemingly endless cloudy month of March. Today was indeed a lovely day with patches of blue sky and lovely evening breeze. I was at the garden when I came across my favourite feathery wild plant which can be found here. And somehow, they grow during these months.

They remind me of summer, and how wild and free things feel like during these months. Their feathers dancing in the wind, it feels pretty and free indeed. The breeze today also reminds me of those days in Inner Mongolia where it just feels so awesome being at the grassland in the afternoon enjoying the autumn breeze. I'm longing to go back to those days as usual.

I'm not sure why I felt really moody towards the end of the day. Like I said maybe it's just an epically off-balance of hormones. I don't know. I felt so tired, both mentally and emotionally. I was so close to breaking down just now. Like I just want to go to my room and listen to music and shut the world from my vision. But of course I couldn't do it because sadly I was doing something (which makes the whole feeling worst) at that time.

Life's just pretty confusing I suppose. Sometimes I don't know what to do with it.

Although well, just wanna say,

It's pretty tiring to know that everyday,
the dreams you have and hold, are drifting away.
When the things you do everyday,
drifts you further away from your dreams

It's pretty tiring to hold on to your dreams
As you got lost in the world of uncertainty.
But it's pretty comforting at the same time,
to hold on to your dreams in this time of uncertainty.

I'm just tired.

No comments: