Wednesday 3 September 2014

Unhappiness

I've learned many lessons in my 22 years of existence so far. But one of the greatest lessons I've learned, is that we're the only people who make our own lives difficult. I suppose there are many times in our lives where we feel annoyed and angry at people. And we somehow choose to believe that the cause of our unhappiness fall in the other party. And of course I learned that it's not true, because we are the  master of our own emotions and that we are responsible for our happiness and unhappiness. We can choose how we feel about things. And definitely choose how we react to them.

Today I came up with a thought, that no unhappiness is ever necessary. I guess we often feel the opposite because we tell ourselves to do so. As I look back on my life, there were a lot of times in the past where I feel so unhappy about many things. About how some of my friends act, about a row I had with some people. And now I feel how pretty unnecessary these unhappiness were.

Remember that life is tough, so don't make it tougher. So perhaps the reason why you constantly feel unhappy about life, is because you feel unhappiness is ever necessary. Well it's not. You have to tell yourself and remind yourself about that. It is difficult to do so, I know. But it's not impossible. Your happiness and unhappiness lie with your own hands. You create the world with your thought and move it around with your heart. So I wish you all the best and good luck in creating a happier life for yourself and others. Remember, no unhappiness is ever necessary!

No comments: