Monday 1 September 2014

Clouds of Sunday

Six years ago, I created this blog of mine which I called my-life-symphony.

Six years later, I have decided to change this blog of mine to Clouds of Sunday.

I am obviously not a professional blogger, but I have decided to give blogging a more serious thought. And since I rarely blog about my days, and more of my thoughts, I suppose it's proper that I changed the name of this blog of mine.

Clouds of Sunday is inspired by the Buddhist principle of Impermanence or also known as Anicca. The name is inspired by the clouds I see in the sky when I was back in Singapore, on my way to the temple every Sunday morning (thus the chosen day). As I made my way to Eunos, I realised how ever-changing the clouds are, and how nothing remains the same.

Like every thing in this life, nothing is permanent. Hence Clouds of Sunday is going to be a platform where I share with you my thoughts, memories, traveling stories, music and photographs I love, and everything else that I love about. Before all of these disappear inside the depths of my imagination.

So please enjoy reading this humble blog of mine, as much as I enjoy writing here.

Sweet day
Adhi

No comments: