Sunday 28 December 2014

Prayers

I was feeling deeply in shock when I woke up today to the news of the missing QZ8501 flight from Surabaya to Singapore. It is the 2nd of such incidence this year and it is terrifying to hear. I hope that the plane will be found, and everyone is safe and sound. It is just saddening really. But I am also thankful for the assistance lent by Singapore and Malaysia in the search for the plane.

As someone who used to fly a lot (between Singapore and Jakarta), hearing news of airplane disasters always shocked me. Especially now when the incidence happen to my fellow countrymen. Perhaps this year is not the year for the aviation industry. Flying is one of the safest form of transportation but well, no one can predict the things that are going to happen.

I'm really hoping to hear (positive) news regarding today's incidence.

And I'm still praying for the safety and well-being of the crews, passengers and their families.

Take care everyone.

No comments: