Sunday 26 June 2016

Glastonbury

Currently listening to BBC Radio 2 live stream of Coldplay's set at this year's Glastonbury. And I so so wish that I am there right now. Instead of my room! I'd love to dance in the crowd! Glastonbury is definitely a festival goal for me. Together with Coachella, Iceland Airwaves and Lollapalooza! I am actually considering to go for next year's Glasto because... I think the timing will be right.

Anyway this is probably the closest I'll be in to Glasto and Coldplay (so far) hahaha. Thank you to technology for the live stream. Come to think of it isn't it amazing to be able to do this? To listen to a festival thousands of kilometres away on another different continent right in the comfort of your room. Although once again this is nothing compared to being there to experience the festival.

I'm still hoping and hoping and praying that Coldplay will come to Southeast Asia. Or at least Asia. I will gladly fly to another Asian country to catch them live actually haha. Well I almost bought a ticket for their Brisbane tour but... I think it's quite crazy haha. Plus I don't have the money! Currently broke. Still holding on to a hope, and continuously praying every night for them to come haha.

Watching Coldplay is one item from my things to do before I die. So let's hope I can make this a reality!

No comments: