Saturday 16 September 2017

Weird Dreams

This is a really random post, but I had a really weird dream last night. Also scary.

Like all dreams, I don't know how it all began. All I knew was I was in Singapore and I was staying in an Airbnb. The house is an ordinary house and it was near Pandan Valley. The owner of the house live there as well and the resident of the house was the landlady, her son and daughter. But somehow her children are not close with her, they were very cold. But the landlady was nice to me!

Somehow somewhat, I got thrown away out of the house and left behind on the roadside. And then the landlady put a cardboard on top of my body saying "Pregnant at 11 weeks" HAHAHA WTF. People looked at me in disgust and just walked off without caring about me. So sad. And then the son of the landlady came to me and turned out his mother was suffering from a mental illness and he, and his sister, was trying to get rid of her out of the house. And suddenly I felt really sad.

He brought me in again and I woke up. And then I fell asleep again.

I dreamt again but it was a whole new dream.  I was driving in the middle of the forest with my family. There was my parents, my siblings and aunts and uncle. We were all apparently in a holiday? And somewhere in Korea hah. So we checked in to the resort and it was just an ordinary day. Then came a lady who claimed to be someone who practiced traditional Korean medicine. She offered to do acupuncture on my two feet and I said sure. And she was really good, I felt no pain!

And then the nightmare begins, I forgot that my feet were having needles on them. So I stepped on my foot and realised the needles were piercing more inside my skin. One of them actually bent and tore my skin apart. However I felt no pain at all and that lady was like "see I'm good right?" -.-"

And eventually I plucked the needles one by one and I woke up again. That's all.

It was really a weird dream. Couldn't really understand how these dreams came about. Except for the second part! The second part might be explained with me plucking stones/metal scraps on my sandal which got stuck inside, and it hurts when I walk. So I was plucking them yesterday. As for the pregnant and Airbnb part, I'm not so sure haha. Oh well dreams are just amazingly... Weird.

Alright I'm gonna start a new series called Dream Diaries! If I ever remember my dream that is. I think I did something like this a few times before. Should try to label these posts! Alright that's all for my random post. I hope you enjoy it. Here's to more... Beautiful dreams haha.

No comments: