Friday 1 September 2017

Nine!

Whew, today marks the ninth year that I've been blogging here! So happy birthday to my dearest blog, can't believe we've been together all these nine years. Thank you as always, for being a friend I can "talk" to and of course, for being a place where I can talk to myself without anyone judging that I'm insane! For being a listening ear and for being a place that stores my memories and thoughts.

Well I'm one year away from accomplishing my goal of blogging for a decade haha. To be honest I never really expected myself to go this far. I suppose it's really the joy of writing that keeps me going (Thanks Mrs Lee!) and also just the idea that I want to write my memories as much as I can.

It's actually quite amazing to see how much I've changed all these years. Please I beg you do not read my first posts LOL. I'm just a young kid with raging hormones back then. From documenting my school life, to reflecting on things and now, simply a place where I write down my thoughts and also document my life. Which is not as interesting as my school life haha. But I still make the best out of it!

I'm not gonna lie but I realised that it's getting kinda "tough" for me to blog as I move forward. Not only that I don't have much to talk about, I also realise I talk about the same things sometimes heh. Which is why I've been including "segments" that I will write every month. From music, to things I learned etc. Apparently I failed badly about my favourite things segment haha. Should include them!

I suppose the fun of it is that I really just blog whatever I wanna blog. And I don't really care whether people read it or not. After all I am the only person who probably reads back my blog. This is like an online journal after all. And I still keep a journal as well. And this keeps me going too!

I used to have that goal of blogging forever but well we'll see about that. As of now I really want to hit my goal of blogging for ten years. After that, we'll see where life takes me. I might not be blogging forever but I will always blog whenever I can. Even if it means once a month. Or once every three months. But I hope not really, I think that defeats the whole purpose of blogging isn't it.

Well I'm just gonna stop here. Once again thank you my dearest Clouds of Sunday (previously Life Symphony) for these wonderful 9 years! Here's to writing more stories in the years to come. As we ride on the vehicle of impermanence that keeps us going. Love you! 

And to everyone who reads my blog once in a while, thank you!

No comments: