Thursday 30 November 2017

Where Did You Go

It's the last day of November and... I can't believe it's December tomorrow. Like I mentioned in my previous post, the past three years just keep going faster and faster. It's so crazy to think and see how fast time is moving as I grow older. It's just a weird feeling to be honest. I don't think that time is flying as fast as this when I was still in Poly and Secondary School. Hmm.

Nevertheless we're entering the last month of the year. Where I will automatically go into reflective mode haha. I've been thinking a lot about the year and its ups and downs. I must say 2017 has been a very weird year. But it unfolded into something more comprehensible I guess?

I realised I haven't been doing my TIL series in this blog for a few months. I might save it for next month haha. I hope to do more blogging and reflecting in December. And talking about that, I'm not sure if I should do what I did in 2016! Which was blogging everyday in December haha. Although to be honest I didn't really enjoy the process because I feel very "forced" to do it.

But anyway I didn't break my promise and goal of blogging ten posts a month. And even if I did break it in June, that was when I went to Cambodia, I made up for it in July. I hope I can keep this up next year cause I'm pretty sure I'll get busier too. Hopefully not! :P

Well well let us all end this year beautifully. Wishing you a delightful December ahead. It's the most wonderful time of the year~ And get your reflective hat on guys mwahaha.

No comments: