Monday 6 November 2017

Back Again

Hello! Haven't been blogging since November began and yes, cause there were so many things happening in the past 6 days! I just got back from my trip to Singapore like last night haha so yep. Returned to Singapore on Friday till Sunday to catch up with some people! Especially Vithya who's returning to Australia in January, so seized the chance to see her before we're so far apart again. 

It's been almost 2 years since I last saw her can you believe it!

And I was just catching up with work in the past 2 days. I even brought my laptop to Singapore to do work there hahaha. Busy busy man I've become. But it helps, at least I don't have to rush to finish them once I'm back eh. Also I managed to squeeze some time to do them. While waiting at the hotel, and even while waiting to board my plane at the airport yesterday. 

Well just wanna say it was an awesome weekend meeting some people I haven't met in years. Also it was a good short break, the past 4 months have been pretty intense. And the last break I had was my trip to Cambodia so yep. I deserve this I suppose? :P 

Okay just a quick update before I blog about the whole trip. Hopefully tomorrow! Here's me wishing you a neat November ahead! See you soon :)

No comments: