Saturday 24 March 2018

A Thousand Words

I realise my blog posts are getting shorter and shorter these days. Well maybe I'm still grieving or something, but I just don't have much mood to talk and blog nowadays. Which is weird, given that I had a lot of free time last week. I went to bed straightaway after finishing work/watching my daily dose of YouTube videos. Although ironically, still, I have difficulty sleeping hah.

Well I'm not going to deny the fact that it's getting harder for me to blog. To be honest, I'm not sure about the future of this blog. I suppose I'm giving in to the temptation of not blogging. Yes, I do have more free time to do things I enjoy (albeit not productive). I'm not sure if I can still blog as often as I've been doing in the past few years or so, when the future arrives. But we'll see I guess.

Not sure if I should list down the things I wanna post and talk about, because most of the time I feel kinda "forced" when I do this. Although I actually have a list of things I want to talk about!

Well I'm determined to write at least 10 posts a month, as usual.

Anyway, just a quick update on life. I think March has been going on well, although losing my aunt was a pretty shocking thing for all of us. There are some exciting things happening for us in the next coming weeks, hope all goes well! I swear time just keeps on moving faster and faster as each year goes by. I can't believe March is coming to an end next week. Well, lots of things happened too.

I always find that the first three months of the year will go by rather quickly. Things kinda settle down until June, and things will quicken up once we reach September. And before you know it, we'll be in December! What is time really, what is time.

Alright that's all for a quick update. Anyway I think I should do more of this life update thingy. As I read back on the older posts on my blog, I realise most of them are just thoughts. Not much about what's going on in life. And I think it's more fun to write such posts! Okay I'll see you soon :)

No comments: