Saturday 10 March 2018

Missed - Part II

Continuing from my previous post, which kinda happened co-incidentally today. I found out that Oh Wonder is coming to Indonesia today, to perform at Lalala fest in Bandung. Which is near my hometown and I was kind of planning to go. However I'll be off to Jakarta on Monday to send my brother-in-law's mum off as she's going back. So I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to go today.

So I didn't. Do I feel regret? Kind of. Oh Wonder is a band that I've been wanting to catch live. I almost flew to Singapore to see them last year! But well as the day came to an end today, I understood why I didn't, and what I shouldn't. Well put it in short, things happened and I have to be here. Once again I'm reminded of a quote by Robin Esrock: where you are is where you're supposed to be.

Well again and again, I'm a firm believer that things happened for a reason.

I tend to remind myself that if things don't go to plan, there must be a reason why it doesn't. Like it just doesn't happen "that way". One fine day you will learn about things. About life, how everything intertwines and how everything is linked from one thing to another. To paint a beautiful picture.

Just a random, short post. Been a pleasant Saturday night so far, chilling and blogging with my new essential oil burner. I'm currently obsessed with the smell of sandalwood! I'll see you soon.

No comments: