Wednesday 21 March 2018

I Started A Joke

Generally speaking, I'm not a humorous person. In fact my jokes are pretty lame. Yes I can get pretty funny when I'm writing on social media, and also that's more towards the sarcastic and punny side heh. But in real life, I rarely joke with people. Not just because I suck at it, I see no reason why I should. Which is also why people always take me too seriously, and vice versa. Such is life.

I find it really hard to just try to "lighten up" the situation. When I have to "joke" with people to make them sort of go inside my flow. I'd rather be straight forward and tell the truth to the other party. Sounds crude but I think it gets the job done. Although I'm always being told that I need to see the situation, and try to inject humour so that things flow easily.

As I grow older I become more straightforward I guess. I used to dislike this kind of people. People who can't stand small talks and just want me to go straight to the point. Oh the irony, I have become one of them in the future haha. But it's true, nowadays I can't stand small talks. I think lets just get to the point and talk to me about what you need. Time is precious my friends.

Oh well. I remember someone once told me I'm "the boy who never smiles". Well I try to be very friendly with others. Like well, don't joke with me but if you need anything, come and find me!

I started the joke, which started the whole world crying.

No comments: