Friday 27 April 2018

Blue Skies

 
 On my way to Shigatse

It's April, and it always makes me reminisce about my trip to Tibet back in 2016! Spending spring time in Tibet back two years ago is definitely a highlight of my life. I will never forget that trip. And I'm always longing to go back. Still thinking of the day I will go back to Jokhang again.

Going to Tibet has been a lifelong dream of mine and to have it realised two years ago, of course I'm happy. And I will remember that trip! Tibet is truly a unique place on earth. There is no place like Tibet really. Okay maybe Ladakh is like Tibet, a few of my friends told me.

But well yes, I miss Tibet.

Anyway it's been quite a busy week so far! We had two prayers last weekend, and on Monday. And tomorrow we are commemorating the 49th days after my aunt passed away. In Chinese tradition there are certain days we have to do prayers to commemorate someone's death. 3rd, 7th, 21st (I think), 49th, 100th, one year and 3 years. But if you decided not to do it it's fine too. Just tell the deceased haha.

Okay maybe I should talk about this tomorrow!

It's the end of the month and things get pretty busy and hectic at times. It's so crazy to think April is ending too. 2018 felt like it just began 3 weeks ago haha. Signs of growing up I guess. Alright that's all for now, I will continue tomorrow. Had quite a busy night for two days so I wanna chill tonight hah.

No comments: