Sunday 27 May 2018

Five Years

 
Sometimes I don't know where I'm going.
I just know with all my heart, that I'm going somewhere. 

I'm supposed to blog about this last Friday but I actually just got back from Singapore last night! And yup I went on the 25th, thus I can't blog hah. Anyway yes, Friday was the 25th of May - it marked the 5th year that I'm back from Singapore. And what a great way to celebrate this day by going back to Singapore haha. Anyway I was back in Singapore to catch up with Neal who's back in Singapore for a littler while. So while he's in town, I went back there to meet up with the rest :)

Alright before I blog about that short trip, let me blog about my thoughts about the 25th of May.

I'm not gonna lie but the past 5 years have been probably the most confusing 5 years of my life. And I truly hope that the next 5 won't be as confusing as this. I felt like it's been such a long five years that felt like ten. A long, arduous, emotionally draining years. But nevertheless, it's been also a triumphant 5 years, where I learned a lot. And most importantly, I've grown a lot. 

As a person, a young man, an adult and ultimately a human being.

I've let myself be exposed to a myriad of experiences, thoughts and lessons. So much, that I learned so many thing from. So much, that they shaped my view on the world and kind of gave me a better understanding of how this world works. I've let my heart be exposed to a myriad of emotions. I let my heart feel everything life has made me feel. The joy, sadness, grief, relief and triumph. I've let myself plunge into the dark abyss which at times comfort me, in a dark way.

I've also tryed to fly to the heavens, the sky and its eternal bliss. The sea of emptiness that lets me float to bring me to places I should be in. And also lets me float away from places that I shouldn't be in.

I've let the universe guide mt ot the path that it's giving me signals to walk on. I'm still wishing that it would continue to conspire with me to guide me on the path that I want to walk on to. I learn to put my seeds of the future in the universe. And let it sprout to a fruition. 

It's been a challenging five years. Yet life has been guiding me. But like I always believe:

In the most amazing way, life will always find a way.

Five years gone, more years to go.

No comments: