Friday 18 May 2018

Time Goes By

It's another Friday. I swear May flies by really quickly, I have no idea why. Although to be honest ever since I got back here, weeks seem to fly quickly and quickly. It's another Friday, another Monday, another June, another December and so on. And now: It's another Ramadhan!

Yes Ramadhan started yesterday and the call for Sahur is here again! I don't know why I always feel excited whenever I hear them, even though I'm not fasting haha. Although Ramdhan is always another time of the year that reminds me how fast time is flying. Also it's crunch time for me, lots of things to be done before the end of the holy month. Thus, I'm sharing this month with fellow Muslims around the world to be train myself to be more patient haha.

Anyway wishing all Muslims around the world a blissful month of Ramadhan ahead! :)

This week has been a pretty confusing week for me... Mentally. Just that with the recent terror attacks in Surabaya, in 4 churches and a police station, and a recent one in Pekanbaru, I am just so confused with the world and humanity. It's a very weird feeling, whenever I came across the news on my timeline and so on, I can't help to think but why? Why do these people do this?

I always tell myself that we shouldn't let them conquer us with fear. Because it is when we lose our faith in ourselves and humanity, that they win. So with a brave front I just convince myself that there's still good in this world, even though things are looking bleak these days.

Always choose love and compassion. It's what keeps us going further and further.

No comments: