Saturday 5 May 2018

Infinity

Today I had the wonderful chance to go to Bogor to catch The Avengers: Infinity War! Mwahaha. Believe it or not, today was the first time in 3 years that I went to a cinema to catch a movie. Yes, three years. The last movie I watched was Insurgent back in 2015 during RSD. It was also a super impromptu decision. I went to a mall to have lunch before going back home, but found that there's a cinema in the mall and just bought a ticket right away haha. Whew.

This is the perks of not having a cinema in your hometown I guess.

Anyway I went to Bogor with my sis, her husband and my cousin. We went via train! Killed off some time as we reached super early in Bogor. Had lunch at Marugame Udon. Which I just realised halfway that the udon soup uses Dashi! Which means it's not veggie friendly heh. Oh well, I really forgot this, I thought it was shoyu based. Lesson learned I guess. After that we went to watch.

I would say the movie was really awesome! Despite the fact that the last Avengers movie I watched was The Avengers, thus I don't really know half of the characters in the movie haha. Well I'm not exactly a Marvel fan either. And also like I said above, I rarely have the chance to watch movies. Nevertheless thankfully they did explain bits and pieces about the infinity stones, and the history of some of the characters. So I can follow the plot of the movie.

I can't wait for part 2 which airs next year I guess! I hope my hometown will have a cinema by then.

After that we just went back home after buying some stuff back. It was a short but fulfilling day I guess! I seriously wish that we have a cinema here so that I can catch some movies without having the need to go to a neighbouring town. It's such a hassle haha. Ah well no worries.

Alright that's all for now. Sorry no photos because I'm too lazy to upload them onto my computer. I might share some of them here on a separate post. Had some nice ones from the train ride! I'll see you soon. Hope May has been treating you well, and may it be a Marvelous May for you :)

No comments: