Wednesday 19 April 2023

Holiday

Nope I'm not going for a holiday nor am I in a holiday elsewhere but hello hello it's the Lebaran holiday finally! It's one of the period of time that I look forward to the most every year haha. Cause I get to rest, reset and recharge. It's just a period of time where I don't have to do anything. Or should I say... Where I'm not expected to do anything heh. But just a wonderful time to rest! Something very rare.

Anyway as you can see I haven't been blogging here and as usual I'm not gonna give any reason but I was just very busy! As usual the weeks leading to Lebaran is always a very busy and hectic period. So glad that it's over now and we went through it smoothly (again) this year. 

Anyho I'm just thinking, now that it's the holiday, and my blog post number is really depressing this year hah, maybe I should liven it up a bit! I was reading an article a few days ago, and also was just reading a book and I'm thinking of doing a Stream of Consciousness blog post. Basically writing whatever that is coming to my mind. Or whatever things I want to blog about anyway.

We're having a long holiday here until the 2nd of May so that's not too bad it's about 13 days worth of post. I know I told myself that I'm not going to pressurise myself with blog posts number this year but somehow I feel kinda guilty when I realise my post number is so little haha.

Okay I'm not sure how this goes but hello holiday!

No comments: