Sunday 30 April 2023

Insane Weather


Beautiful sky, hot weather

Today was a really really hot day. As much as I love the blue skies today, but the heat was crazy! So in the late-morning to afternoon, I had a guest over and I was walking around with her. Yes it was our fault, not sure why we decided to walk under the noon sky haha. The sun was so hot, it was beating on our backs. But I didn't think much about it, went home, took a shower and took a nap.

However throughout the day my body was feeling so warm! Not only that the weather was hot and humid, but somehow my inner body was also feeling hot. I'm not sure if it's a sign of heat stroke or dehydration or something like that. I spammed water, drank isotonic drinks and cool my body off (took a nap with my windows opened). But it was still super warm. The night wasn't helping either.

Well actually the weather has been -really- hot. It's the "uncomfortable" kind of hot weather, where the humidity is high and so does the temperature. See if it's not humid, the night will be cold actually! But cause it is humid, the night is so warm. Like an oven. I had to sleep with my windows opened these days heh. The rain did help a little in some days. But I miss the cold dry-season nights!

I do read in the news that El Nino is coming this year so perhaps this is one of the signs. We're also switching monsoon seasons and it does contribute to the hot weather. I hope the weather won't get worst as the year progresses. Dry season is bad for farmers as they will struggle finding water. I hope we'll get some rains too. But well well, global warming is real. 

And we're just "enjoying" the fruit we've planted.

No comments: