Monday 24 April 2023

Rain

Today has been a pretty productive day for me. I did a lot of things, and definitely ticked off my holiday to do list haha. Well actually I've been setting up some things to do everyday during the holiday. Some of them include reading a book (I'm currently reading a new book and I've been reading one chapter a day). There's my daily exercise and also there's a list of things that I aimed to finish this holiday.

Say hello to my fermentation corner

So the day started with me doing some reading. And then in the afternoon I went to do some tidying up in the kitchen with the mum. Actually we went to Ace Hardware a few days ago to look for some kitchen racks and some container to tidy up our fridge. And today's the day we tidy them up haha. Well it's not some major tidying up. I basically set up a new rack to place my bottles and scobies and so on. And then we tidy up the fridge to clean up and make way for some space.

After that I laze around in the early evening (oops) but after that I went to enter some book quotes from the Daily Stoic, and the 2 books that I have finished. I have this habit of writing down the page numbers of the book with some nice quotes on a piece of paper. When I finished the book I will write down all these quotes on a Words file and usually print them out to keep. So yep today I went to write down these quotes. After holding them off for... About 1-2 months heh.

Then went to eat lunch and yeah that's about it. But yep I ticked off a few items from my list! Tidying up the kitchen, writing down the book quotes, oh and also journaling and blogging of course haha. I would say the best part of a holiday is this: You have time to do things you want to do. Keyword is want. Hahaha. And also you can do this at your own pace and timing. Which is a privilege to me.

Alright that's all for today. Oh also regarding the title: It's been raining the whole day! Which is also something I'm proud of. Cause instead of succumbing to the weather and lazing around on my bed under the blanket, I managed to do all these things mwahaha.

No comments: