Wednesday 26 April 2023

Long Long Time


It's been at least 10 - 15 years since I last went here!

So today I actually went to do grocery shopping with my mum, but we actually went to a supermarket we don't like to frequent. And this is kind of a random post but well, I think I haven't been in this supermarket for at least 10-15 years! Well it's known as Ramayana supermarket. I'm not even sure if it's still the same name haha. We went here today cause we're looking for pears for tomorrow's prayers.

And a few days ago my helper said that she found some good ones at Ramayana so we went here.

Well my hometown had its fairshare of supermarkets. We used to have Giants here but the closed during Covid. We used to go to Matahari but its location was not good. After Superindo opened, that's where we do most of our shopping. There's ample parking space, it's accessible too. So today was a very random visit to Ramayana haha. But wow, this place changed so much!

The thing is Ramayana is located near the big wet market of my hometown. So sometimes to go here, there's usually a lot of jam and cars. So we don't really like going there. But actually the situation is much better now. I guess just don't go in the morning or the evening where people would go to the market. Back in those days I would come here to eat CFC (California Fried Chicken). Yes we have that, and it's delicious, too bad I cannot eat it now haha.

We also used to have a cinema on the second floor! I watched Tarzan, Harry Potter and a few other movies there. It's so fun haha. There used to be passing news that they're reviving the cinema again, but it has never come into fruition. We do have a cinema now though, albeit a small one but it's better than nothing I guess! I do hope that one day Ramayana will go back to its former glory. I think it still has the potential heh. But I guess only time could tell. I'm not sure.

Okay that's all for the random post! And to end this random post with more randomness.


In this episode of mother nature trying to kill you
(this huge-ass log almost hit my sister's car heh)

No comments: