Friday 18 March 2011

3 days, 4 days coming

The feeling is like...
Photography by Yours Truly
Looking at the blue sky. That feeling.

Whew! Alright been wanting to blog but I've been feeling really tired the past three days, cause I've been busy with the prep camps! Yup, 3 days of fun I guess, and inspirations. I'll start with my day 1 hehe. Anyway day 1 was more of an ice breaker-game day. And loads of informations about our camp. The games are fun! Get to know with more people as well, likey likey.

After the activities I went back to TSMB again to help out in some game. Went back with Cheryl, Chong Tuck, Syafiqah, Nissa, Syarifah and Jessica. After band we headed to WCP to eat! Had great fun with them laughing and joking around haha, cause we were talking about so many stuff. Headed for home after that and that's all for day 1!

Day 2 wasn't that much of happening. Just more information about the camp itself, we had briefing about the campsite by our facilitator, and the activities we're going to do. Honestly speaking, I'm a bit intimidated by the 4 hour trek thing? But nevertheless, nothing is impossible and impossible is nothing! Jia you to the editorial team! :D :D

Day 3 (today) was the inspirational bit. We had a talk about the 7 effective habits of a highly effective teen. Well knowing that the talk will be from 8.30 - 5.15 was a bit "sian" to hear. But hey! Those 9 hours is fun and enriching! I was prepared to go to sleep but well I didn't! And there were so many things I took home from that talk, a lot of things :)

I hope I can put what I learnt today into real-life situations beautifully! :)

Okay! Holiday writing topic #4 - My Moods.

Hmm talking about moods huh. Well what are moods? I put it as a certain kind of feeling that we feel in certain times. Happy mood, sad mood, bad mood, lazy mood, uninspired mood, feel like doing nothing mood, feel like eating out mood and more. Well moods are somehow like a mystery. Well for me. I guess my mood changes with time, sometimes, abruptly.

Please don't call me a woman, as much as I hated this characteristic of mine, my mood changes rather drastically sometimes. Well oh well, c'est la vie I suppose. But thankfully, another side of me is that if I turn bad mood, it takes at most one day for me to get over it. And I can even change it within hours! So it's great isn't it :)

And another thing about moods. Hmm not sure about you guys, but have you ever felt this feeling where there's just something nice that you feel warmly inside yourself. A great feeling, sometimes nice and weird feeling. And this appears for no apparent reason, just, pop! And there you go. It's quite amazing actually, how we this happened. But oh well, it's... Weirdly nice heh.

I've been feeling these kinds of feeling these days. They are just this wonderful feeling, I don't know how to describe this. But I'm not referring to like having O*****. The feeling is felt in your heart and not physical feeling. More of mental feeling! I know some people would think it as an O***** but nope nope heh.

Alright I guess, what was I talking about -.- but well that's my topic #4! Keep reading my blog, I think I'm determined to write a topic whenever I write here hehe. Alrighty see ya! Holiday topic #4, done! :)

PS: Hmm, I met 2 more alpha males today huh :/

No comments: