Saturday 12 March 2011

Somewhere

So who are the significantly insignificant peopple in your lives?
Photography by Yours Truly
They are under the same sky as you, think again :)

Hello, how do you like my new background! Hehe. Anyway I've decided to change my background, cause I'm sort of bored with my old one, the wooden one. Plus I've changed my heading as well. I made the heading myself :D Wish I can use my own picture for the background but seems like my picture us too big to be used, not sure how can I resize my picture so that it can be used.

Today was nothing much, I lunched with my sister at this pizza restaurant called.. Oh crap I forgot. I think it's Pepperoni Pizzaria or something like that. We didn't try the pizza cause we doubt we can finish them just by the two of us, so we tried the pasta and this mushroom appetizer! It's some fried portobello mushroom. It's really yummy. We tried the Creme Brulee too, and it's... Heavenly!

Decided to cut my hair after that! Hmm please don't hold grudges on me, I know you might say like your hair is freaking short! Or this is poly! You could have let your hair grow longer! As weird as it may sound, I prefer my hair to be short and neat and tidy. In fact, when my fringe touches my eyebrow, I know I'm going to cut my hair soon heh.

Decided to cook dinner to kill time as well. Cook the Japanese braised pork, it failed the last time I cooked it but not this time! :P I think it's better now, I had braised carrot together with it as well, and... It's so yummy! The saltiness from the soy sauce compliments the sweetness of the carrot, and it's cooked perfectly so yumm.

Anyway since I didn't talk much... I'll talk about something eh, to make my blog more lively during the holiday I suppose.

You know the hairdresser that I always go to has been my hairdresser since I was... P5? Yup, I think P5. Cause P5 was when I moved to my new house, and then I was looking for a "new" hairdresser then. So I came across this hairdresser and I like how she cut my hair. In sec one, I changed my hairstyle (I was once botak if you all don't know) and I liked how my hair turned out then. That's when I started going to her everytime.

And without realising, yes I've been going to her for a haircut. In sec 2, I remember, after going to Science centre for a trip, I went to cut my hair there. In sec 4, I do too remember going to her for a haircut, bringing my chemistry textbook along to study while waiting. Last year, I went to her again to have a haircut after HfH (as there was this patch of un-shaved hair).

Yes, I have been going to her since those times. Which means... 6 years on going. Sometimes it's amazing huh. Your hairdresser (provided that you never change), becomes a part of your life. And without realising she is someone whom I've been going to for a haircut in the past 6 years. And yet... It feels like I've just met her.

Whenever I got to a haircut she would talk with me, asking how my sis is (she used to be her client too, back when she's still a student here). Or she would ask how's poly life... And the occasional questions like which course are you studying. And today she even remembered that I went for HfH last year haha.

Well well life is funny I suppose. These little people, these little people which may seem insignificant in our lives, actually ARE parts of our lives in one way or another. My hairdresser is just one example. There are many more to list. But I know the list would be too long to be mentioned here.

Alright I guess that's all for today! Topic #1 of my holiday stories - Significantly insignificant people! Done :)


No comments: