Friday 11 March 2011

Born this way!

I miss HK a little :/
Lomography by Yours Truly
Causeway Bay! :)

No I'm not a Gaga fan, but... I just love her songs! Haha, not all though, but most. But now I'm falling in love with her newest Born This Way! I think the song is uplifting and sort of pumping. And the lyric is just (Y). Really love it! Very meaningful and wonderful. I love singing to this song now haha, especially that part about our skin colour. So true.

And please... Don't think I love her songs because I'm "hypnotised" by her song cause she's an iluminati or whatever. I love her songs because I love her songs, and I agree that her songs rock. She's just being creative, and I think some people are just thinking too far about her seriously.

Anyway... The last few days I was feeling sort of blue... And... I don't know, like suffering from post-holiday trip syndrome. Moodless to do this, thoughtless to think of that, restless, and just "unhappy" about things. I don't know. It feels the same like the one I had after my Sweden trip. Let alone holiday trips, I would feel the same after returning to Singapore from my hometown too. Or even, after chalets -.-

But guess what? Today I feel like swimming, so I went to swim! And... I felt soooo goooood after that. Like as if.. I feel good! Haha. I guess this proves that exercising improves your serotonin level, so it makes you really happy uh. So people, exercise more! Hehe. The feeling is just good, really happy and sort of refreshing. Plus I have not exercised for a long long time so yeah :P

Anyway the days weren't really nothing much. I'm hoping and looking forward to doing lots of things during this holiday. But I've decided not to go back now, as in I'll go back later on after my camps. I think it's sort of "troublesome" to go back now and return on Tuesday... So it's a bit yeah. I would as well return on April, after my camp eh.

But not going back comes with the package of not doing anything at home hah. Nevermind! I'll fill my days with lots of things first, while waiting for my camp to happen on next week. Prep-camp that is. I'm not sure why but I feel that this holiday feels a lot... I don't know. Lots-of-things-going-on-at-different-times-holiday. I guess this is how a poly holiday feels like uh?

Like usually in secondary school I would just return on the first day of my holiday, but I guess poly is different. I've been chosen for this camp so yup, I think it'll be a great opportunity! :) So yep, and plus later on I'll be the CLS camp photographer, can't wait for it as well, I wanna use this opportunity as a platform to improve my skills :)

And... Mdm Mah sent us an email about this OCIP to... MONGOLIA!!! Oh damn I wanna go there you know. But the problem is it's in 2 weeks duration, plus one week after that I'm having exams. So I'm not too sure if I should go... But it's Mongolia for goodness sake! It's Mongolia! Plus it's in some desert... Awesome awesome right :D

Anyway yeah... I guess that's all for today. Looking forward greatly to Tuesday! Hehe. And plus I'm going back to TSMB I guess next week, I wanna see them and see what I can get to help them for SYF. Sadly I can't make it for their SYF day. Maybe two years later I can! Hehe. Alright alright, see you!

PS: I'll be writing stories here... I guess :P

No comments: