Saturday 19 March 2011

Faith and Science piano cover :D

Hello... Not in the mood of blogging today but anyway, wanna show you all a new cover I made! It's Science & Faith by the Script! Thanks to Annabel for introducing me to the song! Cause I just fell in love with it the first time I heard it! The lyrics are really like (Y)

I made a few mistake but... I still hope you guys will enjoy! Comments are welcomed hehe. Oh, and I played it in a slightly faster tempo as well :P


Oh and PS: I played this by ear hehe, so it's not a 100% similar. But enjoy aye!

You won't find faith or hope down the telescope, you won't find heart and soul in the stars. You can break anything down to chemicals, BUT YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN A LOVE LIKE OURS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have to stop being so freaking talented man. hahas.

Adhi said...

Aww thanks Min Li! Hey hey go listen to the song! It's so awesome... I bought the album and loved it! Not sure if you're a Script fan though :P