Monday 16 July 2012

Last day of 19

 And even when the clouds are coming
You can always be the sun that's shining

Well yes. If you know, and you don't need to know, but now you know, I'll be turning 20 tomorrow. So that makes today the last day of my 19 years and tomorrow marks the 20th year that I've been living on this beautiful planet we call earth and this wonderful place we call life. And... Sad to say today wasn't exactly a great day. Perhaps it's not a great day, just a sign that the rest of my 20 will be a good one I suppose?

Just a mixture of weird feelings that I had today that contributed to this feeling of mine. Actually nothing really bad happened. Just yeah my feelings, thoughts and so on. It's very hard to explain and I don't want to explain it here. But I guess one day you will all find out.

Anyway yup today was great, we finally get to try to scan the kidney samples on the SHG microscope and it's a pretty cool thing! Felt really "wow" when I get to see something on the screen haha. I'm sorry for leaving halfway though, I have to meet Syaz to take the book at Buona and then come back for band so yeah. I hope I get to do more another time.

Band was awesome I guess. Feeling really happy playing 1812 and also the two new pieces of LOTR movements! Totally didn't regret joining band, I get to play the pieces I've been wanting to play haha. And yup have to say 1812 was much better than the first time we played it back... 3 months ago? With hard work I'm sure we can polish it nicely for MD! Go go SPSB :D

And yes I have to say 1812 was just such a perfect song to play for today. For me that is. It's a great song to end the day with a bang. To end my 19 with a bang. It's a perfect song to symbolise and summarise how great 19 was for me. It was a good year I suppose, the year I did so many new things, the year where great events happened. The year I learnt the most about life (so far).

But as I grow older I'm sure the life is going to reveal itself more for me. It's going to get interesting, and pretty sure to get tough. It will reveal its great side and also its ugly. But nothing beats the fact that well I'm going to live my life. Through age we grow, through experience we age. Wisdom comes with age. And yes. Life's imperfectness are just a way we learn and how we grow along, to become a better person. Life's perfectly imperfect after all.

Right, I guess I will stop here. Shall write more tomorrow. And may tomorrow, and the rest of the week, the rest of the month, be better. I know it will.

Good night.

No comments: