Tuesday 24 July 2012

Sick

Hmm yes today was really a not so good day for me especially this morning. Was having fever last night but since I'm allergic to paracetamol, I decided to sleep it off. Woke up in the morning feeling better with the fever gone. But when I went to work, I feel like vomiting and so I skipped breakfast. And 27 minutes after work... I vomited in school -_- I don't know what's wrong with me.

So I know I don't want to spend my whole day feeling horrible at work and thus I decided to take MC today :/ Went to the doctor and the doctor says my throat is infected (that explains my sore throat) and I'm now on antibiotics. Thankfully I'm feeling better now though, after spending almost the entire day sleeping. Sleep surely is the best medicine.

I hope I'll get better tomorrow. If I woke up still feeling bleargh I will not come to work. But I hope that won't happen. Somehow missing a day of work feels like missing a week of school.... Plus I have quite a lot of things to do and yup time is precious!

Called mum today and she was telling me almost everyone is falling sick back at home too! So does Syazwani, and a few others. Please take care people, seems like there's a bug going round uh. Drink lots of water and spam fruits! Haha. Don't forget the vitamins too.

Alright just a short update. Off to bed now. See ya! :)

No comments: