Saturday 21 July 2012

Restless

Hello everyone, been long since I posted here. Yup this week was indeed a long week and I'm kinda happy that it's over. It's great of course, with my birthday and celebrating it. And also I did more scanning and got some nice images. Which I'm really happy with. I hope we can get more better images to come in the future though. More collagens! Sounds so mean...

Anyway yup this week somehow I've been feeling really restless... I don't know why. And as you've read from my birthday post, even after my birthday I'm still feeling pretty homesick. But well whatever the case is I think I'm getting better. I'm just not used to this. I've never felt so homesick before during my study here. Sudden homesickness sucks but well... That's life.

I've another run tomorrow, Run Against Cancer! :) It'll be my first 15KM run and... I'm scared and nervous now. I hope I can pull through it tomorrow! I need to push myself too, to prepare for SCMS 21. Whatever the case, I'm going to enjoy my run tomorrow! That's a definite yes. Plus it's always awesome to run for a cause too. Right? :)

Today was a normal Saturday I suppose. I woke up really late today at 1 PM -_- couldn't believe myself as well. It's been such a long time since I had a long long sleep. I usually wake up at 10/11 on Saturdays. Perhaps goes to show how tired I am. And for the rest of the day I was either watching TV and since today was a fine day, I took lots of photos! :)

I was going to eat instant noodle for lunch but I got cravings for soups. So I went to Clementi for it, my usual stall in Clementi Mall foodcourt haha. And I was co-incidentally chatting with Tacy over SMS and just randomly asked her if she wants to meet-up too since it's been a long time since we met. Although she didn't join me for lunch, we did meet for a cup of tea in Starbucks! Thank you for coming down to have a short catch-up with me. It's been a long time, like one year plus, since we've met! :)

On the way home I was pondering about this. Like well... As much as we always tell ourselves that change is the only constant in this world, I feel that well there are always part of us that never change. We may change physically, mentally and in maturity as well. But parts of us will never change. And that's what make us unique individuals on earth. Oh, and memories never change too.

Anyway today was such a fine day. And so I took lots of photos. I've compiled them into a collage and here it is! All taken today. So lovely!



And just a thought that well, I'm never tired of taking photos of the sky. I've taken loads of it and well never tired of it. Of skies, clouds and just the fine weather. I think they are beautiful and they are like life itself. Just like life, sometimes the sky looks beautiful and fine, blue with puffy white clouds. And there are also times when it's black and grotesque. Scary and gloomy, before the rain.

And just like life too, there are the beautiful moments that we love, great days where we are happy and glee and also the bad ones when we don't feel like doing anything and everything just seems wrong. But at the end of the day, we always pull through it. I guess all these imperfections in life are the things that make it beautiful and sweet. The bitter days we pull through, the sweet days we cherish.

The sky scape is an ever changing one. No sky look like another. No clouds pattern look exactly like another. After the rain comes the sun, after the sun comes the clouds and the rain and it goes on. We can never have a sunny day everyday, can never have a rainy day everyday. Contemplation of impermanence. Though your good days seem to leave you, your bad days will one day leave you too.

Alright yup, I just love the skies. I love to watch the clouds go by and just let time fly. I hope the wind would carry away the troubles of yesterday. As the sun would set to welcome another day. I hope the birds would carry my dreams together, high above the sky forever. And the clouds would take me to places I've never seen before, another land undiscovered, and adventure waiting to be ventured.

Okay all the best to those running tomorrow! We can do this yeah! Run like the wind and run against cancer! If those cancer patients can have the courage and will to fight the disease, I'm sure we too can have the strength and will to finish the race. Alrightttt!!

No comments: