Saturday 14 July 2012

My little buddy

Today was indeed a great Saturday, even though it was a rainy one! :D Yup I went out with Vithya, Candy, Kai and Rebekah. The 4 of us went for lunch first and Rebekah joined us later hehe. Kind of a sad fact that it rained when I want to go out when it will be sunny when I stay at home -_-

Anyway we had lunch at this Indian restaurant in Little India called Banana Lead Apollo Restaurant! I think it's the yummiest and most-affordable Indian food that I've ever eaten! Seriously good. Sadly we only had Southern Indian food as the Northern one was only available in the evening so yeah, too bad I guess. But the mutton mysore was delicious. And the briyani is nice as well. Gonna eat there again one day to try more food. Especially my Palak Paneer~ Hahaha.

And then we headed to Lavender to meet Rebekah and....



Yes I got my ukulele! :D I got myself a Aleho Concert Ukulele as an early birthday present for me hehe. Plus it's my new year resolution to learn a new instrument. And I've decided to pick the ukulele cause it's simple, nice and lovely! And sweet too. So yup I hope to learn more chords and practice hard so that I can play songs on it :D Gonna be lovely hehe.

While Kai left for the food expo, Vithya back home as she's feeling unwell (get well soon!), Reb, Candy and I went back to Lavender and met Kian Tat which we 4 then cabbed back to Candy's house for steamboat. It's so yummy! Thanks Candy and your family for the steamboat dinner hehe. It made me less homesick, cause I've been feeling like that for the past few weeks. Oh well one more month!

It's kind of... Surreally weird that I'm going to turn 20 in a few days time. Time just flies, so yeah... It's time for me to leave the -teens behind and venture the adult life. Of course as I grow older, I'm going to be revealed to many more things, many more obstacles. Life is going to get more interesting, life is going to reveal itself more to me. But well, it's part and parcel of life's journey isn't it? :)

Alright gonna head to the temple tomorrow so gonna sleep now. See ya! :D

Great Saturday, what I really need! :)

No comments: