Friday 6 July 2012

Soleil D'aout

 For today the sunset taught me something
That no matter how tough your day must have been
We can always have something to smile to
At the end of the day.

Whew, I'm finally here to blog after such a long hectic week. Not really long, a week is still a week, but the things that happened make it seems long I guess. Anyway on Tue my dad's friend came to Singapore to do settle some issues. It was really kinda hectic with things cropping out on Wednesday but at the end of the three days, everything went smooth and sweet. So yup.

The seemingly hectic three days seem like a long one. But at the same time it feels like as if I've learnt a lot as well. I've learnt that well, when things go wrong, they happened for a reason. Just like what I said before, if they don't happen for a reason then they wouldn't have happened at all. So yup when things go wrong don't blame it and don't panic like as if the world is going to end.

Instead, I decided to keep calm, stop, think of the things I need to do and how to solve everything slowly and smoothly. Instead of being stressed and worried for the whole day, or simply just turn into some crazy ass maniac that blame everything. Nahh, relax. Keep calm, and just think straight. Do what you're supposed to do, what you planned to do, and life will just give you the path you've always wished for.

And talking about plan - Sometimes in life we just need to make that one decision. Just make that decision and there's no room for buts, what ifs, and so on. Sometimes we just need to make that one decision and somehow life seems more "directional" for us. It is all the buts factors that make us, drag us into the situations and so on. Just do it kind of thing.

Yeah I guess to sum it all, these are the things.

I've had a great sectional and section dinner today. IBM is in one more day and I just can't wait. It surely feels good to be back on stage, performing with other fellow musicians, sharing music to my fellow audience. Sunday is gonna be an awesome day :)

Alright that's all for now. See you again!

No comments: