Sunday 1 July 2012

Dear 183

Dear 183

Yup as the title says, today is day 183 of the year. Another 183 days to go. So theoretically today is the mid-point of 2012. It's the last day of the first half of 2012 you can say. And tomorrow shall be the first day of the second half of 2012. Time flies! It's a good and bad thing no? Good cause I can't wait for some events which are happening soon hehe. And bad cause it's too fast?

Well I've already learnt about time. Accepted the fact about time. That well all we can do is to just let it flow. Time will always flow no matter what. I guess till we die, then it will stop I suppose. But yep, time will always flow. And we flow with it like a small boat flowing on a river. We can't make the river flow faster. What we do can make us move faster, or slower.

And so are the things that we will face and we meet during our journey on that river as well. Sometimes we passed by a sceneric part of the river and we admire it, and we feel like the journey feels slower. Then we face rough parts where rocks and rapids appear. We feel they never end but at the end, we pull through it. Then comes the part where it's just emptiness. And we feel that it's so mundane.

Pretty much like that.

Anyho yes first half of the year gone like that. Not just "like that" of course, many things have happened. But whatever happened, happened and whatever will happen, will happen. Now let's make the second half of the year be better than the first half! :) And I know it's gonna get better hehe. As Paramore's Cold World says "It's not the way you plan it, it's how you make it happen!"

July is here now, saying hello. June went by like that and well now we say goodbye. On the first day of June I told myself that this month is gonna be fun and gonna went by like a breeze. Well I guess it was! So many things happened during the weekends, in fact I'm packed. So that's one factor I suppose. July's weekend is going to be packed too. And I love it!

So many things are happening in July - Things I've been waiting for.

The good news is that I finally get to start on some labwork tomorrow. Going to do some H&E staining! So yes I finally get to bring my labcoat tomorrow since I will need them. Gosh, 11 weeks of waiting and it's finally here. Finally! Can't wait to try on it and get some nice images hopefully. At least I get to write something now instead of just words and so on.

It's 12:34 AM now. I don't know why but I have a tendency to just sleep late on Sundays. Just a want from me to sleep later. Somehow somewhat. I enjoy the night. It's a time where my mind can pour endlessly onto my blog or on my diary. Or simply run wild in my head (maybe that's why I can't sleep). But it's been a syndrome for me. To sleep late on Sundays.

Week 12 is in front of us now. 11 weeks gone 17 more to go? Or oh, 24 more to go? I don't know which is the truth haha. Well well.

Okay I'm off for now. Gonna pack my stuff and also prepare for the coming day. I'll see you soon. Here's to an awesome and fabulous week 12 for all of us :) Good night.

No comments: