Sunday 4 September 2016

Giving Up Dairy

I've been considering this strongly in the past week now cause really, I'm sick of getting acnes T_T. I drank too many milk tea 2 weeks ago I guess, and some chocolate milk. I have pimples on my ears, near my nose and on my cheek WTF right. Thankfully the one on my cheek is disappearing.

You see I don't really drink milk actually. Or in fact, I never drink milk. The only thing that stops me from not consuming dairy is food/drink that contains dairy. Like milk tea, yoghourt, ice cream, cakes and so on haha. Although to be honest I think I can give up dairy... Shouldn't be a problem. But I don't think I can give up eggs yet hah. Oh well I have been avoiding dairy completely for the past few days now.

Or at least if I can't give up dairy, let me reduce the amount that I'm consuming them.

Anyway something annoying happened yesterday. So we finally bought a composting machine! Okay not really a composting machine but a machine that chops grasses into fine pieces so that we can mix them with fertilisers to make compost. I was helping my workers to put the dried grasses into the machine when I suddenly felt like 10 needles poking into my hands. I knew they are splinters.

So I retracted my hands but things got worst because some of the splinters decided to rub against my skin and thus I was filled with scratches heh. I probably had 10 splinters on my hands so I plucked most of them by hand on the spot. Now I have two splinters embedded onto my skin. I'm just going to let my wonderful body do its job of getting rid of them naturally. Trust me it works.

Reminds me of the other time I had a splinter on my hand in Inner Mongolia, and I went to Korea after that, and returned home, and it's still on my skin. But the skin surrounding the splinter naturally peels itself and the splinter was peeled off together with a fallen skin! Isn't it amazing.

Alright just a pretty random update. I gotta blog more! Looks like my post numbers are getting on track. But I'll have to keep up with the 10 posts per month game. And I feel like a failure because I haven't been doing my monthly blog ideas. Like vegetarian recipes and poems. I'll keep you posted in the remaining of this year! I haven't been cooking either... Wait I did! Okay vegan burg recipe soon.

No comments: