Wednesday 14 September 2016

Wasted Happiness

I came across with a thought last night which goes like...

"I think at the end of our lives, on our deathbeds, we'll all be laughing at the amount of time that we wasted being unhappy."

I've always believed that no unhappiness is ever necessary. And that we really waste a lot of time being unhappy. Or more like, we waste a lot of time on things that we shouldn't feel unhappy about. After much interactions that I have with other people, I realise the same goes with others. When there's a problem, instead of spending time to fix it, we love to make it worst first.

Adding oil to the fire, adding curry powder to an already strong curry. If you get what I mean.

So yeah I think at the end of our lives, on our deathbeds, we'll realise how short life actually is. And we'll laugh at the amount of time we wasted being unhappy. And we will all wish we could turn back time to change but hey, we know we can't do that. So we'll just laugh it off.

Don't spend too much time being unhappy my friends. Yes, unhappiness is part and parcel of life. But just let them go. Life is truly too short to have so many unhappy moments. Be happy! :)

No comments: