Friday 30 September 2016

Roller Coaster

It's the last day of September and whew, looking back, 2016 has been a crazy year so far. I wouldn't say crazy in a negative way, but it's just quite an exciting and bustling year for me. Sometimes I feel like "Wow I survived 2016 this far" heh. So many things happened this year. Trials and tribulations. A year of patience, perseverance and hopefully triumph will catch up with us at the end of this year.

It truly feels like a crazy roller coaster ride. And I just truly hope that at the end of this year, I get to feel that same wonderful feeling of satisfaction that you get after riding a roller coaster. That feeling of adrenaline, excitement, pride, relief and euphoria all mixed into one. Just that in this case, you won't be able to ride the roller coaster again. Well, no two experiences of riding roller coasters are the same anyway. So yes let us just all enjoy this ride once and for all.

I seriously can't believe that it's the end of September now. 2016 has been moving at a crazy pace. I did many things and got involved in many things too. Feels like every month seems to go faster and faster. There are days and nights where I just wish I could slow time down. This is growing up I suppose?

I think the older we go, the less time we have for ourselves. The time I have after dinner and before I sleep is actually the only free time that I have and that I can only enjoy. But sometimes (or quite a few times already), I used this time to do work heh. It's alright I'm not complaining. I get to finish my work anyway.

Bu it's just funny how sometimes I stop and ponder to myself about how much times have changed. 

Oh well, we have three more months to the new year now. I hope 2016 has been treating you well. And here's wishing a wonderful last three months of 2016 for all of us. We have around 90 days to finish out resolutions, and to give this year a wonderful epilogue! See you soon people :)

No comments: