Thursday 29 September 2016

Meteorite

Currently hooked with this new song from Years and Years, which is also an OST for Bridget Jone's Baby. The video is awesome too! It makes me feel like I want to wear Olly's outfit and dance around with it hah. Anyway time to share with you the great music of September! :)

Great Music of September:
- Who's Got You Singing Again by PREP
- Bonfires by The Diogenes Club
- Firework by The Diogenes Club
- Meteorite by Years and Years
- The Greatest by Sia

There were quite a few "surprise" releases in this month! First was two new singles by The Diogenes Club! After a 5 year hiatus, he finally releases new materials. Although I discovered him in 2013 heh. I really love his synths and I am looking forward to more music in the future. I hope he'll release a physical copy of his albums though. I love Bonfires, his signature touch is in this song.

PREP did announce that they will be releasing a new song and also news about their upcoming EP. I thought they will be releasing new materials together with the EP but they released another song before the EP! I think this is my 2nd favourite song from them after Cheapest Flight <3 I have pre-ordered their EP and I can't wait for it to arrive! PREP songs are definitely my drive home anthem.

Sia released "The Greatest" as a tribute to the victims of the Orlando shooting. I love this song, although I feel a tinge of sadness watching the video. But her words are kind of affirming and it's also another reason why I love this song. Perhaps she's releasing another album soon.

Alright that's all for the music of September. October is here really soon and... The number of new music that are going to be released in October is making me excited haha. Like I said last month, One Republic, Lady Gaga, Empire of The Sun, PREP, and hopefully more! Tycho's new album will be released tomorrow too. I'm going to give it a proper listen in the next upcoming days.

Okay, here's to more music in the remaining 3 months of 2016! :)

No comments: