Thursday 6 October 2016

An Alright Start

So today... Well yesterday actually, something kinda exciting happened! After months, to be exact 9 months of work, the new farm is finally operational! Not 100%, still got stuff to do but we started planting on them yesterday. And the first greenhouse was planted fully today. Man, we're finally beginning to plant on the new plot. After months of planning and discussing, we're here! <3

Well to be honest, I never knew that I would land among the flowers. The past three years have been an exciting and interesting journey thus far, and I'm excited about this new chapter that we're going to continue writing ahead of us. I've never expected to be part of this project too. In my life, at this age heh. Well I just take it as a good training for future projects. Of course, I'm not alone here. In fact I'm just someone who gives ideas and planning and stuff. I don't execute plans.

I thought I wouldn't be able to put what I learned in Singapore into good use. Of course, I can't put what I learned in Biomed into what I'm doing now. But I'm glad that the countless projects and assignments have allowed me to think differently, fiercely and our of the box. 

So here's to all my teachers and lecturers who encouraged me to think fearlessly!

There are some points in this project where we were met with dead-ends. But I think and think hard and we always came up with different solutions. So yes I'm very proud of that heh. I think what I love the most is the fact that I did have the ability to prove some people wrong sometimes haha. 

Well like I said in my previous post about failures, this project has taught me to really focus on things. I just kept on pushing and moving onwards, focus on what I need to do and the solutions that I need to find to problems that we encounter. And here we are. Way in front, leaving our doubts and fears behind.

This is just the beginning. We still have to make sure that we can continue doing this and as usual, as always, face up the challenges that we'll meet. To my babies, I'll see you all bloom in Chinese New Year! Grow well, take care, and be beautiful in your beautiful different ways.

No comments: