Monday 15 May 2017

Another Uncle!

So today my sister-in-law just gave birth to a beautiful girl! Congratulations to her and my brother for the birth of their 2nd child, and first daughter. Which also means that I'm officially another uncle to a beautiful niece! Man I feel old haha. But well it's life eh. I officially have a pair of nephews and nieces teehee. Man I can't wait to see them grow up. Must be nice seeing them running around :D

Well seeing my siblings having kids really make me realise how fast time is flying. I mean.. All of my siblings are now married, and have a family. Two of them already have kids. It's so crazy to think that it feels like yesterday when we were running around as kids! Ah well, life is life. It has to go on right.

Alright just a very short post to break this happy news. See you again! :)

No comments: