Wednesday 14 February 2018

Rezeki

This post is actually a continuation of my post last Wednesday, about the online-haul rides!

Except this time round, I'm not going to talk about it anymore. But I'm gonna talk about the quote inside the post, about how life is going to take care of your livelihood.

Ever since we opened the farming utilities shop two years ago, this quote becomes more and more real and blatant to me. I realise how true this is, because when you open a shop, your "livelihood" will depend on the customers that go to your shop in each day right. And yes, there are weeks where very little people come to the shop to buy stuff. And there are weeks where there are a lot.

For example I had a few occurrences when I had very little sales in one week, only to earn 2-3 times more on the following week. Sometimes I have a stable income, sometimes not really. In the retail industry, you can really feel the ebb and flow of life. And after experiencing this, I firmly believe that well, don't worry so much. Life is going to take care of you in one way or another.

Take the farm as another example. Okay we did quite a major mistake back last August which resulted in us not having a lot of flowers for December. And thus because of that... Err, business was quite bad for December haha. But guess what, we earned 4 times more than what we earned in December! In a way, we covered the loss that we made in December mwahaha.

So yeah, this quote really speaks a lot to me as life goes by. Sometimes I feel we worry too much. Yes, it's in our nature to do so. But if we learn to let go, life is going to helps us around I guess.

No comments: