Monday 12 February 2018

Timing

Hello, man I was really planning to blog back a couple of days ago. But guess what? The internet died for the whole weekend and thus I wasn't able to blog! It's quite funny how I always tell myself not to rely on anything to make me occupied or happy. But part of me dies whenever the internet is down on weekends. Cause... I've always loved to chill during these times of the week but, nope!

Nevertheless, I feel that the internet dying during the weekend yesterday was kind of a blessing in disguise. I managed to complete a lot of work, and also to accomplish things I was planning to do! Also I was so busy yesterday with the harvest and end of week errands etc. The absence of the internet has allowed me to focus on these tasks, and I did finish them weee.

Like on Saturday I did some spring cleaning as usual, before CNY. And on Saturday night I managed to finish some work I was planning to finish on Sunday. And similarly on Sunday, I finished my work which I was planning to complete by Monday. All thanks to the death of the internet for these two days hah!

I've always believed that things happened for a reason and yup. Here's the reason.

Kinda reminds me of one particular day in Singapore where the internet at my house died too when I reached home. I was feeling annoyed cause I was planning to relax and chill before I start doing work. But since the internet died, I managed to do work and study etc, earlier than I was planning to. And right after I was finished with work, the internet went back to normal hahaha.

Well yeah I always remind myself to make the best out of everything. Every moment that we have, which we'll never get back in return. So yup! Another blessing in disguise. 

Okay that is all for this seriously random post. I will blog in the next couple of days since things have kinda wind down a little bit. Been busy with deliveries and lots of other things last week. I'll make up for the posts I didn't do in January. I'll see you soon and have a good week ahead :)

No comments: