Wednesday 28 February 2018

Extension

It's the last day of February oh my goodness. Actually you know what, I never feel like February is a proper month. To me February is a month "that doesn't exist" heh. It feels more of like an extension of January! Hahaha. Not sure if it's the 28 days, or just me growing old and being more busy. But then again well, can't deny the fact that 59 days of the year is gone. Phew...

Anyway 2018 has been a pretty happening year so far. I would say it's indeed going to be an exciting year for us. At the same time I feel sad too because I realised I've been spending my rest time for work more often these days... Well despite the habit change, I still have to do some work I guess.

But thankfully it always happen during the end of the month. Not every time.

Well alright just a really short, random post to end off February. Time to March forward to better days!

No comments: